OUR VALUE PROPOSITION:
JP Stewart Consulting, LLC is your strategic partner, providing best practices expertise to enable your projects to meet their return on investment. We bridge the gap between the individual contributor and executive management to demystify complex subjects.
What We Do:
Provide thought leadership in all areas of project management trends.
Oversee the implementation of your project management office initiative to ensure that it is successfully deployed.
Manage your Agile transformation, ensuring that all stakeholders from executive management to individual team member understand the change.
Guide you and your team through the maze of project processes, terminology, and best practices.
Why You Care:
Meet your strategic goals
Measurably improve your performance
Fewer cost overruns due to better project and risk management.
Deliver the right projects with the right resources
Better return on investment
Listen to ensure understanding of your needs
Consistent application of project management techniques within your project team for more consistent results.
Wondering about whether you should ‘go Agile?’ or just getting started? Call me. Free 1 hour consultation, phone, Zoom or on-site (latter, New England only).
Call the project doctor when you experience one or more of the following symptoms:
- You need in-house PMP Exam Prep or project fundamentals training
- A Project Management Office needs to be established to gain control of your projects
- You’re unable to pull the pieces together to kick off a project
- Your project managers need coaching or mentoring to better execute
- Your projects are consistently late, over-budget or otherwise fail to meet objectives
- Your projects are in danger of being canceled and need to be rescued
- You need training in communications, team-building or conflict resolution
Who We’ve Worked With:
- Scient Credit Union
- JP Morgan Chase
- EMI Advisors
- Baxter, Inc
- Oriel Stat a Matrix
- Cooper Surgical
- Astra Zeneca
- Action for Results
- Spin, Inc.
- Brandeis University
- University of Massachusetts, Boston
- Omnikron University
- Project Management Academy
- Houghton Mifflin
- Successful Projects
- Boston College (co-taught)
- Clark University (guest speaker)
Call Us Today for FREE Initial Consultation: 781-223-7218